wtorek, 15 czerwca 2010

Just me, myself and i


In my own dreadful land, still. But i love it. My only and the best friend left me. Now she'll live in England for 3 months of even more. I can't wait to be alone in empty house full of scary sounds and shadows. I think i may be crazy or sth. Maby it's because of drugs or pottle. But it doesn't matter. Mad or not i'm still the best person ever after my move out from my mother's house. Two days of studying left. Tomorow Atmasfera in Katowitz and later, 26th June ---> Crystal Castles. I'm so in love with Alice. No i'm bot bi or les, but she is sooo cute. Okay, time to shut up ^. However their music is so splendid. They are brilliant. I'm so happy that they will rock in my city before their gig in Warsaw.
Thank you guys so much for your miusic, you are brilliant!


xoxo, Alfie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz